This 250mL (8.5oz) unbreakable molded polypropylene beaker is ideal for general lab use. The beaker has a pouring spout and molded permanent graduation markings up to 250ml with good chemical resistance. Autoclavable.
- Capacity: 250mL / 8.5oz.
- Material: Polypropylene PP
- Transparency: Translucent
- Graduation Range: 50 – 250mL
- Graduation Interval: 10mL
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Melting Point: 338°F (170°C)
- Upper Extreme Temp: 275°F (135°C)
- Lower Working Temp: 32°F (0°C)
- Excellent resistance (no attack)…
- Alcohols, Mineral Oils, select Acidic and Basic solutions.
- Good resistance (minor attack)…
- Aldehydes (e.g Formaldehyde)
- Ketones (e.g. Acetone)
- Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons (e.g. Benzene)
- Vegetable Oils
- Limited resistance (moderate attack – short term use only)…
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons (e.g. Carbon tetrachloride)
- Oxidizing Agents (e.g. Hydrogen Peroxide)