Detach the tube for handheld digital viewing of large objects.
View the images directly on your PC or Mac using the provided software, and save the 5MP images or 30fps video to your hard drive. The Micro CapturePro intuitive software features a robust measuring tool and a calibration ruler is included.
44308 Microscope Features…
- True 5MP sensor enables you to capture and save high-resolution images of your specimen.
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images.
- 20x to 200x powers – great for low-power observation of 3D specimens.
- Handheld with 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for viewing large surfaces and easy maneuverability.
- Professional adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation – great for viewing smaller objects.
- PC and Mac compatible for use with all your computers, includes software for both platforms.
44308 Microscope Includes…
- High-Quality Stand with Adjustable Height.
- Digital Camera with USB Cable.
- CD-ROM containing…
- Full Operating Manual.
- Micro CapturePro Software with measuring feature.
- Calibration Ruler.
- Quick Setup Guide.
- Two Year Warranty
44308 Complete Specifications…
- Microscope: 4.33″ x 1.38″ (110 x 35mm);
- Stand: 6.90″ x 5.51 x 4.33″ (175 x 140 x 110 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (907 grams – including base and packaging)
- Stand: Professional stand with height adjustment
- Digital Camera: 5MP CMOS Sensor
- Shutter Speed: 1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- Shutter button: On USB cord
- 5 element IR Cut (Infrared reducing) high quality glass lens.
- EFL (Effective Focal Length): 15.8mm.
- image distortion: 0.10%
- FOV: 13.0°
- Focuser Range: Manual focus from 10mm to infinity
- Illuminator: Upper – 8 white adjustable LEDs.
- Magnification Ratio: 20x–200x
- Flicker Control: 50Hz/60Hz
- Still Image Resolution: 5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA (12MP interpolation)
- Video Capture Resolution: VGA, 30fps
- PC connection/Interface: 2.0 USB (4ft)
- Measuring Software: Micro CapturePro. Calibration tool included.
- OS systems: Windows XP or better, Mac 10.6 or better.
- Software languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Included Accessories: Stand, CD/DVD with software and manual, lens cloth, calibration ruler.
- Warranty: 2-year
There are no reviews yet.