The MS-H280 hotplate-stirrer is a very economically priced LED digital hotplate-stirrer ideal for temperatures below 280°C. This compact unit can be used as a hotplate, stirrer or combination. Includes external sensor and sensor support rod & clamp.
- Heat only, stir only or heat and stir together functions.
- Digital temperature control with max. temperature up to 280°C.
- Digital speed control with max. speed up to 1500rpm.
- Stainless steel work plate with ceramic coating provides good chemical resistant performance and easy cleaning.
- LED display shows temperature and speed.
- External temperature control is possible by connecting the temperature sensor(PT1000) with an accuracy at ±0.5°C.
- The “HOT” warning will flash when the work plate temperature is above 50°C even if the hotplate is turned off.
- Accessory reaction blocks for flasks and vessels available.
- Electronic speed control for constant speed even during changes in load.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Part No.: 861431019999
- PT1000 Sensor (Part. No. 18900016)
- PT1000 Sensor support rod & clamp. (Part No. 18900148)
- Work plate dimension: 135mm (5 inch) dia.
- Work plate material : stainless steel cover with ceramic
- Motor type: Brushless DC motor
- Motor input power: 5W
- Motor output power: 3W
- Power: 515W
- Heating output: 500W
- Voltage: 100-120/200-240V 50/60Hz
- Stirring positions: 1
- Max. stirring quantity: 3L
- Max. magnetic bar [length]: 50mm
- Speed range: 100-1500rpm
- Speed display: LED
- Temperature display: LED
- Speed display resolution: ±1rpm
- Heating temperature range: Room Temp. to 280°C, increment 1°C
- Temperature control accuracy: ±1°C (100°C)
- Overheating protection: 320°C
- Temperature display accuracy: ±1°C
- External temperature sensor: PT1000 (accuracy ±0.5°C)
- “Hot” warning: 50°C
- Protection class: IP21
- Dimension [WxDxH]: 150x260x80mm
- Weight: 4lb. (1.8kg)
- Permissible ambient temperature and humidity: 5-40°C, 80% RH
There are no reviews yet.