Highlighted Features are…
- With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x objective lenses you will view specimens at 40x, 80x 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification.
- Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included blue colored filter.
- The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box.
- Built-in, adjustable halogen lower illumination with NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm, which allow to you to control and concentrate light on your specimens.
- You can easily control brightness, contrast, depth of field, and evenness of illumination by adjusting the distance between the Abbe condenser and objective or by adjusting the condenser’s iris diaphragm, which controls the diameter of the light beam.
- The fully mechanical stage has knobs to control both axes for easy centering of your slides.
- An all-metal construction means you can rely on the CB2000C for years to come.
- Convert to trinocular with included trinocular tube.
- One pair WF 10X (with pointer).
- One pair WF 20X.
- Objectives: (4) achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x – on quad click rotating objective turret.
- Magnification: 40x to 2000x.
- Focuser: Coaxial, coarse and fine focus knobs.
- Head: Binocular with 45-degree incline. Convertible to trinocular.
- Illuminator: Lower, halogen, adjustable.
- Condenser: Abbe NA 1.25.
- Diaphragm: Iris.
- Stage: Mechanical stage, 5.5 in x 5.5 in (140 mm x 140 mm).
- Power: AC plug (110-240V).
- Accessories: 10 prepared slides, 1 color filter (blue), immersion oil.
- Dimensions: 9.75 in x 7.3 in x 14.25 in (24.76 cm x 18.5 cm x 36.2 cm).
- Weight: 12lbs.-5oz. (5.53 kgs).
- Warranty: Two Years.
CB2000C Binocular Compound Microscope is supplied with…
- Microscope CB2000C.
- Four objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x (spring-loaded), 100x (spring-loaded).
- Two sets of wide field eyepieces: (2) 10x with pointer, (2) 20x.
- Ten prepared slides.
- Three colored filters.
- Immersion oil.
- Replacement bulb.
- Replacement fuse.
- Power cord.
- Trinocular eyepiece tube.