The approximate power is determined by the imager power and the objective lens power of the microscope. The Imager has a 15x magnifying lens built in. As an example, if the microscope’s objective lens is 4x, then the power you will be capturing for snapshots or video will be 60x (15x of the Imager times 4 x of the objective). If using a 40x objective, then the power will be 600x, etc..
The computer connection is a Plug & Play type where your computer should automatically recognize the driver type on Windows 7.1 and up. If you use Mac OS (Version 10.4.9 and higher) the device is also Plug & Play (2MP max.), so no drivers are needed. However, you still need Mac OS compatible image capture software such as Photo Booth, iChat or Skype.
- Image power determined by the microscope power used.
- Adapts to virtually all biological, dissecting and stereo microscopes
- CD-ROM containing the driver and imaging software
- USB Port available.
- Digital Camera:
- Sensor: 2.0 megapixel
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Cable (6ft.).
- CD-ROM: for installation of the Windows driver and software (AMCap and Ulead).
- Size: 2.5” L x 0.9” diam. (64mm x 22mm)
- Weight 1.5 oz. (425gr).
- Warranty: 2 year limited.
- CE/FCC/RoHS compliant.
- Made in China.
Digital Microscope Imager Includes…
- Microscope Imager.
- USB Cable.
- CD-ROM with driver and installation software.
- Adapter for Stereo Microscopes.
- Manual. (English, French, Spanish)