Perfect for teachers, students, entomologists, forensic scientists, microscopic explorers, and more.
The 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via HDMI cable — directly through a TV monitor or projector — No computer needed. This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable for real 1080p HD video streaming at up to 220x magnification. That means high quality viewing of 3D specimens, samples, and even some slides!
Great for the classroom, lab or home, the 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (card not included) while viewing on monitor.
The included PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via included HDMI cable directly to your monitor or projector. NO COMPUTER NEEDED!
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate.
10x to 220x power magnification.
- Records high definition still images. Images are saved directly to a Micro SD card (not included).
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30fps when connected to a PC via USB.
- 1. Monitor or Projector.
- Must have open HDMI port
- USB with power OUT (optional)
- 2. PC (Optional)
- Windows XP/ 7 / 8 / 10
- P4 1.8 or above
- RAM: 512M
- Video Memory: 64M
- USB port: 2.0
- CD-ROM Drive- for software upload.
There are no reviews yet.